Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hello Again, Taiwan

I meant to blog yesterday, but I completely crashed before I managed to do so. I left from LAX on Wednesday night and arrived at TPE on Friday morning. The flight wasn't too bad. I got to sit next to a cute boy. He had great taste in beverages, too. He let me watch a movie off his screen and would smile at me during all the funny parts. So even though we didn't really talk all that much, between our sips of apple juice and the silent antics of Chicken Little (the Chinese subtitles helped), I had a good time. He was in sixth grade, maybe? I'm terrible at estimating ages.

We landed around 6am, and after going through customs, claiming baggage, and taking the bus back to Taipei, it was slightly after 8am by the time I got back to my room at my grandpa's apartment. Then I left for work and all my coworkers were shocked that 1) I actually bothered to go into work and that 2) I got there before 9:30am (by 6 minutes, to be exact). Pretty chill day, lab meeting, did some research on primers, and got to leave at 6:45pm! Amazing. Got home, took care of some stuff, and then went to sleep around 10pm. I know, right?!

And now it's Saturday and I have lots of cleaning and organizing to do. Hm. Well, I'm sure I'll get around to it eventually...

No comments:

Post a Comment